Monday, February 7, 2022

Stay away from THAT girl πŸ™…

 It’s really no secret why I had the fears that I did when it came to starting my own business. πŸ‘‡


We’ve all gotten those completely random messages from someone we haven’t talked to in years (or haven’t talked to EVER!), asking us to buy something, try a sample, or sign up for a free trial. πŸ€¦πŸΌ‍♀️🀦🏽‍♀️🀦🏾‍♀️

It made me cringe thinking people would look at me like THAT girl. πŸ˜–

But I wanted freedom and flexibility more than anything in my life, so I dug into how I could make this business authentic to ME and my values. A business that doesn’t focus on the sale, but on making a difference in people’s lives!

So instead of being THAT girl πŸ‘‰ the one who would do anything to make a sale, even if it meant selling her soul. I decided to be THIS girl πŸ‘‰ the one who can help people reach their goals by showing others what I was doing. πŸ’ͺ

There were 2 things that finally made me realize I needed to jump at this business opportunity:

I pay my own bills. No one else! πŸ’°
I am in control of my own destiny. ✨

In order to live the life I wanted to, I had to do something I’d never done - Get OUT of my comfort zone and get OUT of my own head!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

The opportunities are endless for you. All you have to do is believe. ❤️

Your biggest cheerleader,

Dawn

P.S. I’d love for you to join my Business Opportunity Call on February 15th. It’s totally free, no strings attached! πŸ™Œ Just come hang out, ask questions, and let me tell you why you’d be AMAZING at this opportunity. πŸ˜Š RSVP by sending me an email! (funfitand50@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday to do's

Pick up groceries & put away Vacuum car Go through car wash Polish living room furniture Clean mirrors & tv screens Vacuum living ro...