Saturday, May 30, 2015

This week

I didn't make a task list for today but here's how my day went:
12 minute HIIT workout
Go for a walk
Get 5,000 steps -- 6,145
Drink 32 ounces of water -- 41 ozs
Eat one serving of vegetables or fruit
Complete daily routines each day

And here's my summary for the week:
Do a 12 minute HIIT workout 3 times per week  2/3
Go for a walk 1 time per week   1/1
Get 5,000 steps per day   5/7
Drink 32 ounces of water per day   5/7
Eat one serving of vegetables or fruit per day   6/7
Complete daily routines each day   4/7
Do at least one weekly chore per day   2/7

I'm going to change things up a little for next week. I want to start a different workout program which is a daily workout and I'm changing up my housecleaning just a bit. Going to add zone tasks to the list too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday to do's

Pick up groceries & put away Vacuum car Go through car wash Polish living room furniture Clean mirrors & tv screens Vacuum living ro...