Monday, December 5, 2011

Daily Journal

Kitchen day:
Gather clutter & return it to where it belongs.
Clean kitchen ceiling fan.
Dust tops of cupboards.
Wipe down appliance fronts.
Empty fridge of old food & dispose. Wipe down spills.
Clean & disinfect kitchen countertops.
Clean & polish backsplash.
Polish window above sink.
Sweep & mop floor.
Scour & disinfect sink.

Misc:
Go through bill folder
Spend 15 minutes clipping & filing coupons
Make grocery list
Separate bulk cheese sauce & freeze


MENU
Breakfast:
Turkey bacon breakfast sandwich

Lunch:
Tuna salad

Dinner:
Honey diijon chicken
Steamed garlic parmesan broccoli

Snacks:
Banana with peanut butter
Chocolate peanut butter smoothie

1 comment:

Arleen said...

Dawn, I entered your Torani giveaway but I don't know if I gave you my email addy. If I am a winner, you can reach me at amsmmiiiATgmailDOTcom. Thanks!

Thursday to do's

Dinner tonight will be pork carnitas over rice with some vegetables. Launder autumn bedding Clean empty garden pots Sweep front path Make bu...