Monday, December 5, 2011

Daily Journal

Kitchen day:
Gather clutter & return it to where it belongs.
Clean kitchen ceiling fan.
Dust tops of cupboards.
Wipe down appliance fronts.
Empty fridge of old food & dispose. Wipe down spills.
Clean & disinfect kitchen countertops.
Clean & polish backsplash.
Polish window above sink.
Sweep & mop floor.
Scour & disinfect sink.

Misc:
Go through bill folder
Spend 15 minutes clipping & filing coupons
Make grocery list
Separate bulk cheese sauce & freeze


MENU
Breakfast:
Turkey bacon breakfast sandwich

Lunch:
Tuna salad

Dinner:
Honey diijon chicken
Steamed garlic parmesan broccoli

Snacks:
Banana with peanut butter
Chocolate peanut butter smoothie

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I entered your Torani giveaway but I don't know if I gave you my email addy. If I am a winner, you can reach me at amsmmiiiATgmailDOTcom. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...