Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Does this sound like something you need? πŸ€”

 Hey, Friends!


I wish I could say I’ve always gone about my health and wellness journey the “right” way, but let’s just say it’s been a whole lot of trial and error. πŸ˜…

When I first started working on getting “healthy,” I was all about the calorie countI had big goals of losing 20+ pounds and just getting fit. πŸ’ͺ🏼

Did I care how I got to that end goal? Absolutely not. πŸ™ˆ

And that’s the biggest mistake I could have made… & one that I WON’T let you make, too! πŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀️

Here’s why…

Just because a food is deemed “healthy,” doesn’t mean it agrees with our digestive system.

Honestly, I can give you a whole list of healthy foods that I had no idea made me feel like πŸ’© until I actually started paying attention to my signs and symptoms.

πŸ‘‰ Yogurt made me πŸŒ¬️🌬️πŸ™Š
πŸ‘‰ Certain fruits were giving me skin irritations. πŸ˜©
πŸ‘‰ And even eggs were making me queasy. πŸ€’

It wasn’t until I started isolating these specific foods that I finally learned they weren’t agreeing with my gut.

I can’t tell you how much better I feel now that I pay attention to what I eat and how it affects me… but I can’t take all the credit for learning how to do so. πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️

I’m giving all the props to the 4 Week Gut Protocol! πŸ‘

The 4 Week Gut Protocol, created by Super Trainer Autumn Calabrese, is designed to improve your overall gut health and help you become more aware of the foods and ingredients that bring discomfort and distress to your gut.

And it’s doing so much more than that for me! πŸ‘‡ I’m learning:

✌ How to remove problematic foods and replace them with gut healthy ones.
πŸ‘©πŸΌ‍🍳 Cook wholesome, healthy recipes that my gut agrees with.
πŸ’ͺ🏼 And even incorporate no-impact exercise to help rebalance my gut!

This program is totally helping me learn more about myself from the inside out, and in turn bringing me mental clarity, physical energy, and all the good vibes. ✨❤️

Sound like something you need? Send me an email and let’s get you added to my 4 Week Gut Protocol challenge group! πŸ˜Š

In sweat & gut healing love,

Dawn

P.S. Did you try the banana nut oatmeal cups last week? πŸŒ Here’s another gut healthy recipe you can enjoy for a snack this week! Totally refreshing. πŸ˜‹ https://www.marthastewart.com/1526409/smoothie-parfait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...