I am looking for people who have BIG dreams but are unsure of how they will reach them...those that are not willing to settle for a mediocre life. Ones who want to enrich the lives of others and in turn, their own! I want life-changers, dream builders, self-starters. If any of this sounds like you, then I want to personally mentor you. Privately message me (domesticlady@metrocast.net) and see if what I do resonates with you. I look forward to hearing from you!!
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday to do's
Change sheets Do a load of laundry Declutter under kitchen sink Make french toast Make hash brown casserole Make frittata Make pb caramel ap...
-
Sunday Light breakfast, eggs & toast Father's Day Cookout at my parents Monday Breakfast: Raspberry chocolate chip pancake bowls Din...
-
Sunday Brunch Dinner: Sheet pan chicken burger bowls Monday Breakfast: PB&J overnight oats Dinner: Beef and veggie Bolognese and salad T...
No comments:
Post a Comment