Sunday, January 6, 2013

Working out!!

Tomorrow I am starting a new workout program. I just recently completed (well, I missed quite a few near the end) a TurboFire/Chalean Extreme hybrid program. I absolutely love TurboFire!!! So, this time, I am doing a TurboFire/RevAbs hybrid. I found the plan over at Sorey Fitness. She has some wonderful programs. Make sure you go to Beachbody and sign up for a membership and join me in getting healthy & fit!!!  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!! I will share each day what I did for a workout and my meals and snacks for the day. I am so excited to embark on this new chapter in my life.

There is also something else changing in my life, but I'm not quite ready to discuss it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...