Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Tuesday to do's






I believe I forgot to mention that I was going away for the long weekend for my 60th birthday. 60? Holy crap, I can't believe it. Well, anyway, I got rid of that super long, will never get done list and am starting with a clean slate lol.
I do not have a set menu plan for this week either so I will put my dinners every day with my to do's. Have a fabulous week


Weigh self
Change sheets
Do a load of laundry
Clean bedside table
Vacuum bedroom
Declutter one drawer
Organize hallway clutter
Rose oil facial
Work on fall decorating

Dinner: Apple cider chicken thighs, potatoes and veggies

No comments:

Tuesday to do's

I believe I forgot to mention that I was going away for the long weekend for my 60th birthday. 60? Holy crap, I can't believe it. Well, ...