We are heading out soon to go to the coast for sun, sand, walking the beach and, of course, lobster rolls!
We will be home for dinner which will be Sausage stuffed zucchini boats.
I do not like working without a plan! I didn't get to doing the inventory on the freezers. Maybe I'll have time when we get home today.
Declutter summer footwear
Prep breakfast sandwiches
Inventory both freezers
Make a caramel carrot cake
Make sourdough starter
Make protein balls
Fill k-cup holder
Run a rinse pod in Keurig
Fill essential oil diffusers
Run a rinse pod in Keurig
Fill essential oil diffusers
Clean out laundry baskets
Top up/make homemade cleaners
Freshen living room
Declutter favorite sitting spot (side table/floor)
Wipe down laundry room
Sweep & mop laundry room floor
Clean/polish back door
Declutter/organize work bag
Top up pantry containers
Clean bedroom windows
Clean kitchen window
Prep apple yogurt dessert
Mani/pedi
Declutter kitchen counters
Wipe down kitchen appliances
Polish living room "ornaments"
Deep clean fridge
Declutter & polish hall furniture
Organize pantry/kitchen cabinets
Declutter wardrobe
Vacuum upholstery
Disinfect indoor drains
Declutter workout room
Polish bedroom lights

No comments:
Post a Comment