Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday to do's




Good morning. I didn't get as much done yesterday as I had hoped but today is another day. I won't stress over getting it all done. I will get my food prep done first and while the items are in the oven, I'll plug away at the tasks.

Vacuum door mats
Vacuum bedroom & living room
Polish bedroom furniture
Finish straightening bureau
Pedicure
Launder mats
Polish entry furniture
Mop entryway
Vacuum lampshades & upholstery
Declutter & organize wardrobe
Clean all glass
Declutter & organize bedroom drawers
Organize accessories
Deep clean night stand
Make peanut butter banana muffins
Make hash brown egg muffins
Make protein lemon cheesecakes
Make peanut butter crunch brownies
Stock tp in bathroom
Fill k-cup holder
Run a rinse pod in keurig
Descale keurig
Face mask
Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...