Saturday, April 13, 2024

Saturday to do's



So, I obviously haven't been doing very well keeping up with my tasks. I have my grandson's birthday party today but before and after, I'm going to try to get some of these done. Then tomorrow, my honey is going shooting with his nephew so that'll give me a few hours to really knock some tasks out. Well, and get my food prep done. 


Vacuum door mats
Vacuum bedroom & living room
Polish bedroom furniture
Straighten bureau
Pedicure
Launder mats
Polish entry furniture
Mop entryway
Vacuum lampshades & upholstery
Declutter & organize wardrobe
Take stock of freezer
Fragrance bedroom
Clean all glass
Declutter & organize bedroom drawers
Organize accessories
Deep clean night stand
Pick up groceries & put away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...