Sunday, November 19, 2023

Menu Plan for the Week of November 19th





Happy Thanksgiving week!!!!

I had $111.91 left in my $300 a month grocery budget, trying to see if I can do it. The first two weeks, I ordered and picked up my groceries. Yesterday I did the groceries.......with my dear boyfriend. I spent $103.12, sigh. I'm still within my $300 but only have $8.79 left. I'm not sure, but I might be able to make that work. We'll see. Ok, on to the menu,

Sunday
Brunch: Pancakes, eggs, and bacon
Dinner: Leftover Ritzy pork casserole (this is from Friday. I changed it from chicken to pork because I had a pound of pork leftover)

Monday
Breakfast: Breakfast burrito and fruit
Lunch: Leftover pork casserole
Dinner: One pot lasagna and salad

Tuesday
Breakfast: Breakfast sandwich and fruit
Lunch: Leftoer lasagna and salad
Dinner: Egg roll in a bowl

Wednesday
Breakfast: Blueberry muffins and cottage cheese
Lunch: Leftover egg roll in a bowl
Dinner: Goulash and green beans 

Thursday
Breakfast: Pumpkin cinnamon rolls and cottage cheese
Lunch/dinner: THANKSGIVING

Friday
Breakfast: Pancakes and greek yogurt
Lunch: Any leftovers or tuna sandwich
Dinner: Baked macaroni & cheese, buttered corn & applesauce spice bread OR if we are sent home with any leftovers from Thanksgiving, I'll do something with that and make the mac & cheese another night

Saturday
Breakfast: On your own
Lunch: On your own/use up and cook up any leftovers
Dinner: Takeout or go out

Snacks for the week:
Clementines
Apples
Bananas
Baby carrots
Cucumbers
Salad
Greek yogurt
Cottage cheese
Protein shake
Applesauce
Popcorn
Berries
Edamame 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday to do's

Pick up groceries & put away Vacuum car Go through car wash Polish living room furniture Clean mirrors & tv screens Vacuum living ro...