Thursday, June 25, 2015

Reason for my new journey

Just one month ago, I lacked energy and motivation for anything. I was even slightly, maybe more, depressed. I began FORCING myself to workout and started eating healthier. Then I added ‪#‎shakeology‬ to my diet. Just one month later, I feel amazing!! I have tons of energy and ready to go all the time. I look forward to my workouts now. I'm happy all the time, ok, most of the time, lol. My body is transforming as well into a strong and toned form. And I have so much self-confidence now, nothing can bring me down!! It would make me so happy to help make your life better too!! Contact me if you want to change your life and be healthier and happier!! It works for me, it can work for you!!
www.beachbodycoach.com/DMVEZINA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...