Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hot

It is hot today. We lost our power for a while, after dark of course. So, not only was it very hot in my home but I wasn't able to complete my tasks for today. I still had a pretty good day though.

12 minute HIIT workout
Go for a walk
Get 5,000 steps -- nailed it today, 7,440
Drink 32 ounces of water -- 63.9 ozs
Eat one serving of vegetables or fruit -- I had blueberries with lunch & a banana with dinner
Complete daily routines each day
Today's weekly chore list in the Bathroom:
Clean the shower & tub
Clean the counter & mirror
Empty the trash can
Sweep the floor
Laundry: towels & rags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...