Sunday, October 30, 2011

Too early!!

We got a little bit of snow the other night. Just a bit of covering. However, tonight we are getting a bigger storm, 7-10 inches!! Does Mother Nature realize it's only October? It's chilly in the house this morning also. We do have the wood stove going though so it will warm up soon.

We got home too late last night for me to continue. It took us over 3 hours to get home and it's normally about a 1 hour and 45 minute ride. We made it safely though. On the way home, we stopped at a Super Walmart so I could take advantage of some coupons. I didn't take a picture of my goods because I just wanted to get them put away and rest.

I got:
11 singe load packets of Tide detergent
2 boxes Idahoan potatoes (not mashed)
2 plums
2 peaches
5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 travel size Aquafresh toothpaste
1 box Poligrip strips

Total was $30.90
I used the following coupons:
(11) $2 off any size Tide
(2) $1 off any size Aquafresh
I had 2 coupons for one free Idahoan potoates
Walmart gives you the overage so I used the overage for the rest

Out of pocket: $4.76
If my husband didn't need the Poligrip strips, Walmart would have given me money. Actually, I probably would have gotten something else instead of getting money back.

Here are some pictures of the snow we got.
Last night during the snow storm:

And this morning. Alot of the snow has fallen off the trees now.



Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday to do's

Pick up groceries & put away Vacuum car Go through car wash Polish living room furniture Clean mirrors & tv screens Vacuum living ro...