Friday, October 7, 2011

Nice things

While I was at the grocery store today, look what I came across
Do you see that??????
Yes, Pumpkin Spice!! I am so excited. Husband keeps asking me if I'm going to turn into a pumpkin! LOL

Then I went over to Bath & Body Works and got these:

Then after getting home from shopping, this gem was delivered
It's an Edible Arrangement. It almost looks too good to eat, but husband and I have been munching off it since we got home from dinner. Which was excellent by the way. I got a baked stuffed haddock. The stuffing had lobster, shrimp & scallops in it. There was a side of angel hair with marinara sauce. Husband got a seafood lasagna, which also was lobster, shrimp & scallops. Then, of course, there were bread sticks with three different "dips". One was a butter, then an olive oil with parmesan cheese & crushed red pepper and the third we believe was a pimento cream cheese. We did not get dessert, way too full! LOL  Husband wouldn't let me take any pictures at the restaurant. He said that if I did, he would get up and leave. *sigh*

Have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...