Sunday, September 20, 2026

Sunday to do's




I've been debating on whether or not I should go back to the Flylady way of cleaning. Now that the colder weather is coming, we won't be so busy on the weekends and can do a "Sunday reset" or as Flylady would call it, a "home blessing". I have such a hard time balancing work and home for some reason. When I was a homemaker, I got it all done so I find it so frustrating now that I don't have the time to get it all done. Well, anyway, here's today's list:

Make hard boiled eggs
Prep cheese/nut snack packs
Make pumpkin french toast bites
Prep overnight oats
Make egg bites
Make pb&j protein bars
Stock tp in bathroom
Fill k-cup holder
Run a rinse pod in Keurig
Fill essential oil diffusers
Face mask
Deep condition hair
Shave

Do a 10 min 10 item clothing declutter
Vacuum downstairs
Tidy & declutter living room
Organize phone apps/photos 
Organize lingerie drawer
Declutter sweaters
Clean oven & microwave
Organize seasonal clothing
Vacuum living room upholstery
Polish living room knick knacks
Make an appt for a passport
Sweep & mop kitchen floor
Make apple butter
Make applesauce
Declutter freezer
Polish living & dining rooms
Declutter kitchen surfaces
Vacuum spare room & workout room
Declutter spices & dry goods
Work on fall decorating

No comments:

Sunday to do's

I've been debating on whether or not I should go back to the Flylady way of cleaning. Now that the colder weather is coming, we won'...