Sunday, October 13, 2024

Sunday to do's




Oh boy, I have quite the list here now. It's cold and rainy today so I'll spend a couple hours on my list and watch football and/or movies ...... 

Food prep for week
  Make sandwich bread
  Make coffee cake
  Make pudding cups
  Make pumpkin dessert pie
  Make hard boiled eggs
  Chop carrots and celery
  Cut up cantaloupe 
Stock tp in bathroom
Fill k-cup holder
Run a rinse pod in Keurig
Fill essential oil diffusers
Empty dishwasher
Pedicure/manicure
Rose oil facial
Go through car wash
Clean inside of car
Polish lamps & shades
Fragrance bedroom
Organize shoes/boots
Declutter handbag/purse
Organize seasonal wardrobe
Clean entryway baseboards
Sweep & mop dining room
Polish furniture
Sweep & mop kitchen floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please vote!!!!

 Good morning, I just wanted to ask for your help. I'm in a contest and would really appreciate your vote! The contest is Fab Over 40 an...