Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday to do's



I don't normally carry over last week's tasks into a new week but I have today off from work, so I don't mind trying to get some of them done. I was able to knock some of them off yesterday.

Change bathroom towels
Empty trash cans
Clean kitchen walls
Deep clean fridge
Food prep for week
  Make pumpkin dessert pie
  Make hard boiled eggs
  Cut up cantaloupe 
Pedicure/manicure
Go through car wash
Clean inside of car
Polish lamps & shades
Fragrance bedroom
Organize shoes/boots
Clean entryway baseboards
Sweep & mop dining room
Polish furniture
Sweep & mop kitchen floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please vote!!!!

 Good morning, I just wanted to ask for your help. I'm in a contest and would really appreciate your vote! The contest is Fab Over 40 an...