Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wednesday to do's




I have not been doing well getting my tasks done. I've just been struggling lately. My back was excruciating painful and that pain went right down the back of my leg. That has been going on for almost a month but is finally going away. You don't realize how you take normal every day things for granted until something happens and changes everything. Ugh, ok. Back to it. Have a fabulous day.

Prep monster cookie protein balls
Cut up carrots & cucumbers
Iron clothes for tomorrow
Sweep & mop kitchen floor
Clean bedroom windows
Thoroughly vacuum bedroom
Declutter bedroom
Change bathroom towels
Air house
Vacuum
Exfoliate & moisturize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday to do's

Pick up groceries & put away Vacuum car Go through car wash Polish living room furniture Clean mirrors & tv screens Vacuum living ro...