Monday, January 8, 2024

Monday to do's




Hello friends! I'm back from vacation and I wish I had time to tell you about it now, but of course, I'm running late, lol. We didn't get home on Saturday as we were supposed to so I don't have my menu made. I know what I'm making for dinners, just not what when. I'll tell you about vacation another morning.

Do 2 loads of laundry
Work on putting Christmas away
Change bathroom towels
Change calendar
Clean mirrors, windows, glass
Vacuum living room upholstery
Launder living room throws 
Clean off desk
Sweep & mop bathroom floor
Empty trash cans
Vacuum

Dinner:
Buffalo chicken egg roll bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...