Saturday, November 4, 2023

Menu Plan for the Week of November 6th





I'm doing two things....

1. I've set a grocery budget for myself. I will do my best to not spend more than $300 per month. That averages out to about $75 per week. 

2. This week I'm going to work on using up what we have in the freezer, fridge and cabinets. I have more food than needed. 

Ok, with that said, here's this week's menu:
Lunches will be leftovers. There are also a couple of Lean Cuisine's in the freezer bought on clearance. 

Monday:
Breakfast: Blueberry overnight oats with cottage cheese
Dinner: Crockpot turkey chili, salad and yogurt biscuits

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Breakfast burrito with fruit
Dinner: Taco salad and bacon cornbread muffins

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Breakfast sandwich and fruit
Dinner: Sheet pan buffalo chicken and broccoli

Thursday:
Breakfast: Pumpkin cinnamon rolls and cottage cheese
Dinner: Turkey mac and cheese skillet and biscuits

Friday:
Breakfast: Blueberry muffins and cottage cheese
Dinner: Crockpot cheeseburger soup and cornbread muffins or biscuits

Saturday:
Breakfast: Pumpkin swirl toast with cream cheese and protein shake
Dinner: Eat out or do take out

Sunday:
Breakfast: Honey cooks eggs, bacon or sausages and english muffins or toast
Dinner: He chooses the meal

Snacks for the week:
Hard boiled eggs
Fresh fruit
Greek yogurt
Microwave popcorn
Protein bars
Ninja protein ice cream
Protein shake

There you have it. I have my grocery order place awaiting pickup. The total is $70.29
Leaving me $229.71 for November


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...