Sunday, November 12, 2023

Menu Plan for the Week of November 12th




Last week I spent $70.29 on groceries.
This week I did get some items at BJ's so I spent a little more, $117.80.
That leaves me $111.91 to stay within my budget for November.

They had whole chickens on sale for .99/lb so I bought the biggest one they had at almost 8 lbs. I will cook it tonight and utilize the leftovers during the week and put some in the freezer if necessary. I also have a couple items that need to get used right away so they will be made at the beginning of the week. They had frozen vegetables for .95 a bag, bought 7 bags. I would have bought more but I don't have the room in my freezer. Ok, on to the menu.

Sunday:
Brunch: Protein pumpkin pancakes, eggs and fruit
Dinner: Beer can chicken, mashed sweet potatoes and peas

Monday:
Breakfast: Apple cinnamon zucchini muffins and cottage cheese
Lunch: Leftover chicken, potatoes and peas
Dinner: Sausage & Zucchini cauliflower gnocchi skillet

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Chocolate zucchini bread and greek yogurt
Lunch: Leftover sausage skillet
Dinner: Buffalo chicken alfredo and salad

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Pumpkin coffeecake and cottage cheese
Lunch: Leftover alfredo and salad 
Dinner: Pork tenderloin with apple chutney and Brussel sprouts

Thursday:
Breakfast: Apple pie greek yogurt 
Lunch: Leftover pork and Brussel sprouts
Dinner: Ritzy chicken casserole

Friday:
Breakfast: Overnight oats and cottage cheese
Lunch: Leftover casserole
Dinner: 7-up Pork chops, brown rice and green beans

Saturday:
This is basically an on your own day. Use/cook up leftovers. Dinner is take out or eat out.

Snacks for the week:
Hard boiled eggs
Fresh fruits
Baby carrots
Greek yogurt
Microwave popcorn
Protein bar
Ninja creami protein ice cream
Protein smoothie
Popcorners
Pumpkin goldfish
Cheese & crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...