Tuesday, February 7, 2023

I’m So Glad I Trusted My Gut 💜

Hey, Friends!

I have an awkward confession that might annoy some friends, but honestly, we’ve probably ALL thought this at some point, so here goes…

I thought my friends who joined network marketing companies were sweet and meant well, but I just knew they were getting scammed. 😫

I’d see all these posts about “working from home,” “creating my own schedule,” or “never missing a milestone with the kids,” and just think… “that’s cute, but constantly hitting up friends to give me money just doesn’t sound worth it for me.”

(I KNOW. Am I a terrible person, or just keeping it real?!)

Here is why I said no to this business at first:

I thought I’d be glued to my phone & social media all the time

I thought I’d have to reach out to friends, family members, coworkers, high school connections, ex-boyfriends, and the Amazon delivery person to tell them I’m selling something and ask them to buy it!
https://media.giphy.com/media/FX3aFKjI4pkxDSFGp1/giphy.gif
I’ll admit it, though… I DID want more freedom with my schedule (badly), and a little $$$ padding each month would have meant the world.  So I followed along with their posts, but from a safe distance.

Don’t tell my boyfriend this, but I have NEVER BEEN HAPPIER TO BE SO WRONG. 🤣

If something works, I’m a fan.  Next, if the company that makes it is one I have respect for and feel confident associating my name with… you bet I’m gonna share this with others who will feel the same way.

(Never once have I felt like I’m stuck on my phone, annoying anyone, or talking to someone I don’t want to be talking to!) 😂

I thought I’d share this little snippet of my experience, just in case you can relate with me and it’s the sign you’ve been looking for. 💕


Talk soon,

Dawn

P.S.
If you DO feel the same way, but the flexibility of making your own schedule and adding extra income are exactly what you need- you should email me at funfitfunfitand50@gmail.com 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...