Monday, January 2, 2023

Claim Your FREE Gift👇

Hey friends,

Do you feel that?

The buzz of a new year… resolutions being made left and right… gyms are full (for a couple months anyway). The “New year, New Me” vibe is STRONG. There’s just something about the thought of an entire year to tackle your sh*t that is SO appealing.

Listen, I know I’m not the only one who has had the best intentions of making changes and given up a couple weeks or months later🙈. But I want to remind you that this time CAN be different, and you deserve the health, skin, hair, hell the LIFE you’ve been dreaming of!

If you are working towards ANYTHING this year and actually want to reach your goals, you need a plan and support. No more putting yourself at the bottom of your to-do list. It’s time to invest in YOU!

This is why I’ve created The Ultimate Goal Crushing Guide. This guide will hone in on EXACTLY how to get you committed, showing up, and reaching your goals by taking things one day at a time. And it’s FREE, so a win-win!

It takes more than just thinking about something to make it happen. I can want to lose 10 lbs, clear my skin or have healthy hair all day long, but if I’m not working towards it…it ain’t happening. Here’s what I realized:

✔️I actually became committed to my goals when I started aligning my values, skills, and passions.

✔️I started showing up for my goals when I found someone to hold me accountable.

✔️I started reaching my goals when I kept taking small consistent steps toward them. (YUP I skipped overhauling my whole life and habits and focuses on the small daily things that would move me closer to my end goal. Plus, I just will not be giving up Taco Tuesdays.


Let’s make 2023 your BEST year!

Dawn

P.S. If you don’t have The Ultimate Goal Crushing Guide yet, send me an email at funfitand50@gmail.com, and I’ll send it over! Making changes can be hard but setting yourself up with the right tools makes ALL the difference!!! You got this😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...