Wednesday, November 2, 2022

๐Ÿ›‘STOP thinking like this!

Hey Heeeyyy!!

I don’t know about you, but I love the holidays! Any excuse to pull out the sweaters and light a fire. Annnnd I think we can agree that fall and winter have the best treats! You had me at pumpkin everything and apple cider donuts.

Ok, I’m getting distracted by the holiday food options๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜œ

But if I’m being honest, this time of the year used to be really tough for me.

I was consumed with feelings of failure for all the changes I wanted to make this year that hadn’t happened. My inner monologue showed up to the party like an uninvited guest hell-bent on ruining everything.๐Ÿ‘ฟ I couldn’t figure out how to break the cycle.

If I wasn’t racked with disappointment I was busy telling myself, “Just start fresh next month” or “next year will be your year”.

Um Hello?! This is the same thinking that got me here in the first place! (see what I mean, vicious cycle)

Sound familiar? I know I’m not the only one who felt like this!

The truth is that the holidays can get a little CRAY. But Imagine for a second that this year you are walking into them guilt-free and confident. You don’t have to stress about counting calories. You can enjoy the time with your family and friends without that nagging little voice inside your head.

Wouldn’t that be great?

Give yourself the gift of health and wellness this holiday season, so you can enjoy yourself, feel your best, and have the best of both worlds.❤️

Cheers to health and holiday joy! 

Dawn

P.S. My favorite health and wellness tip as I prepare for the holiday is making sure I move after every meal. It can be a short walk around the block or a living room dance party. I love doing this 20 minute workout after breakfast. Want to check it out? Send me an email at funfitand50@gmail.com and I'll send you the details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...