Monday, July 11, 2022

Save your sanity and STOP doing this! 🙅🏼‍♀️👇🏻

Hey heyyyy Friends,

If I could give ☝️ piece of advice to anyone out there who’s struggling with body positivity, you know what it would be?

✨ Stop comparing yourself to others and start focusing on what makes YOU feel good.✨

I know it’s tough. It’s really tough. We live in a world where we can connect with almost anyone at our fingertips and have access to their “Highlight Reel of Life” immediately. Scroll and compare. 📱 Scroll and compare. 📱It’s a vicious cycle.

But here’s the thing… it’s their HIGHLIGHT REEL. 🎥

Have you ever taken a picture of yourself or with a group of friends and then looked at it and was just like, “Uhhh let’s try that again! There’s no kinda filter that can fix that!” … No judging, cause same. 🙋🙈

But why? Whyyy do we do that?! 😖Cause we don't look as thin as the person next to us? Or because it just doesn’t look like what “other girls” post on their Instagram?

Those. thoughts. are. exhausting. 😩

It wasn’t until I learned about what it truly means to be healthy that I could stop comparing myself to others. I finally realized that there are over 7 billion people in this world and I wasn’t created to look like a single one of’em. 🙅

And you know who else wasn’t either? YOU. 👈

I wish I could say getting healthy and loving yourself for who you are just happens overnight. But I can’t.  😬 You have to decide what healthy looks like on you. You have to fall in love with the journey of taking care of yourself and being kind to yourself.

But, I do have some good news… 💃

✨ I can help you find YOUR body's right kind of “healthy,” not how to look like the girl on your Instagram stories.

✨ I can help you find workout programs that make you LOVE your body, not punish it for what it doesn’t look like.

✨ And I can help you do all of this with other women who feel JUST like you, not stuck trying to navigate through it all by yourself!

You deserve to live a life that you feel your happiest, healthiest, most beautiful self in. And the best part? Those things CAN go together - Happy, Healthy, & Beautiful. 💜

Because I’m gonna put it to ya straight - If getting healthy means sacrificing your happiness, you’re doing it wrong. 😉

Your friend,

Dawn

P.S. I have a new program launching August 8th and I’m getting my virtual community all set up for us to tackle this fun health journey together! 👊 Wanna reserve your spot? Just send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...