Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Option 1 or Option 2? πŸ€” It’s up to you! πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Hey, Friend!

Growing up, did you and your friends ever play, “Would You Rather?” We used to come up with the most hilarious scenarios. πŸ˜†

I’ve got one for ya today! πŸ‘‡πŸ»

  1. Would you rather… Start a health and fitness journey by yourself that makes you give up ALL of your favorite foods and the ONLY way to measure your progress is by weighing yourself… πŸ˜

Orrrr… 

  1. Would you rather… Start a health and fitness  journey with the support of others alongside you that teaches you how to create a healthy easy-to-follow regimen so you’re NEVER cutting out any of your favorite foods and allows you to measure your progress in ANY kind of way?! Confidence. Self love. Body positivity. ❤️

I mean - I know the rules of “Would You Rather?” state I can’t choose for you… but can I at least spare you the agony and help you choose #2?! Please! πŸ˜…

I’ll admit, at one point I actually thought I had to choose #1 if I ever wanted to get results. And honestly? I. Was. Miserable. πŸ˜©

There are 2 words that I always fall back on when I think about this scenario -- Sustainability & Support. πŸ’―πŸ‘­

There’s so much sustainability that comes from loving your workouts and meals, plugging in to a community with other like-minded people, and celebrating every tiny bit of progress along the way - A positive mindset, loving yourself and your body EXACTLY how it is, and celebrating all your hard work!

Sound like something you’re on board with? I’m SO glad you’re ditching option 1!! πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Until next time,

Dawn

P.S. Want results like? Email me (funfitand50@gmail.com) to learn more about my newest program launching this month and how you can get started! πŸ€©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...