Thursday, June 30, 2022

HURRY! I’m ready to pop the bubbly once you choose 1 of these 2 options! πŸΎπŸŽ‰

Okay Friends, 

I wanted to come to you this week with a few of the questions I’ve been getting about what this nutrition, fitness and business opportunity are all about!

I’m not here to sugarcoat anything… Just give you everything you need to know about what it looks like to join me this summer, work on your health and fitness goals, and even get paid to do so. πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️

🌟 What’s the difference between a customer and a coach? Can I be both at the same time?

You sure can! I am! πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️ But there’s 2 options… You can join me this summer solely as a customer and I’ll help you choose the perfect program to align with your goals, get you added to my virtual challenge group with other like-minded women, and provide you with daily tips, productivity hacks, recipes, and motivation to keep you accountable to your goals! πŸ’ͺ🏻

Orrrr… You can join my team right away as a coach, get EVERYTHING I just mentioned above, along with the opportunity to help other women start working on their own health and fitness goals, too. My team and I will provide you with all the tools, resources, and training you need to get your business up and running. You’re NEVER alone - Not in your own health journey, and not in your business. We’re here to support you every step of the way. πŸ‘­

🌟 Do I have to share on social media?

You do you, boo! Social media is an amazing platform to share your life, connect with, and help others. However, you can totally use email, in person networking, or even just help your friends and family you know personally. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

🌟 If I do choose to join as a coach, are there any sales requirements or monthly fees?

All you have to do is pay $15.95 for your monthly coach fee. πŸ‘πŸ» This fee covers customer services as well as the ability to use you online "office"  However, you don’t have to sell a thing if you don’t want to! But as you help more people, grow a team, and help them help more people, your income can skyrocket and you can even qualify for bonuses. πŸ˜

I hope this helped answer a few of your questions, but if you have more questions, please feel free to reach out to me in email and ask away! I’m happy to help, because I totally understand this is a big decision. πŸ˜Š I remember going back and forth for so long, myself. 

But remember… You’ll never know if you don’t try. And you have absolutely nothing to lose. Because if at any time you think it’s just not a good fit for you, no worries… You’re not locked in life. πŸ˜‰

So I challenge you today to give it some serious thought… Envision yourself in 5 years… Living your happiest, healthiest life, maybe even surpassing your 9-5 income, all while doing it with a rad bunch of teammates by your side. πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

No matter what option you choose this summer… Joining as a customer or as a coach... I’ll be waiting to pop the bubbly and celebrate this new beginning together! πŸΎ

Here’s to you! πŸ₯‚

Dawn

P.S. What are your goals for this summer? I’d love to hear them so I can help you pick the path that will get you there! Email me at funfitand50@gmail.com and let me know with the subject line “Summer Goals.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...