Thursday, May 12, 2022

Do you just wanna feel like yourself again? Here’s what to do. ❤️

 Hey friends,

Do you remember my mid-life crisis I was telling you about that I thought I was having in TJ Maxx once? Okay… turns out calling it that might’ve been a bit dramatic. 💁🏼‍♀️😂

Looking back now, what I’d call it is a case of complete and total neglect to my health and wellbeing for way too long… physically, mentally, and emotionally. 🙈

I can spot these “cases” from a mile away now because I’ve finally learned how it feels and what it looks like to make yourself your #1 priority in life. And damnnn, let me tell ya, it feels good. ❤️

But I didn’t do it (and probably couldn’t have done it) ALONE!

What did I do? 👉🏻 Joined my very first challenge group. 👏🏻

I had a friend on social media sharing about her upcoming challenge group and kept talking about so many of the things she’d once experienced, which was exactly what I’d been experiencing too… Low self-esteem, negative mindset, lack of knowledge in what I needed in order to get healthier… so I took a leap of faith, trusted her, and signed up. ✨

Sure I learned a lot, lost some weight and got my energy back💃🏼 … But the most life-changing thing I took away from that first challenge group was that I’M the one in control of the value I place on myself.

Once I started taking better care of myself 💪🏻, properly fueling my body 🍎, and actually taking myself seriously, I learned that it was never my BODY that was holding me back from living my healthiest, happiest life. It was my MIND.

Of course it took a lot of time and effort on my end, but I owe so much credit for my transformation to my coach and the amazing women in my virtual health and wellness community who’ve supported me since day 1. 👭

Which leads me to tell you... You HAVE to experience this for yourself! ✨

This mindset makeover. This gut check. This complete experience of personal growth and transformation of how to take care of yourself the way you deserve… You don’t wanna miss it. ❤️

Be back next week! 👋🏻

Dawn

P.S. If you’d like to learn more right away about my upcoming challenge group, just send me an email (funfitand50@gmail.com) with any questions you have or how to join! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...