Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Cue the confetti. πŸŽ‰ Strike up the band. πŸ’ƒπŸΌ THIS could happen to you, too! πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Hey heyyyy Friends,

To be honest… I could go on and on about how my virtual health and wellness community basically saved my sanity AND my health 5 years ago, but I’d like you to hear about someone else’s incredibly amazing story instead. πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Meet Christina! πŸ™ŒπŸ» She has completely committed herself to 30 days of healthy living and to hear her talk about not only how her body has physically been changing, but especially her mindset, makes me one proud coach. ❤️

She’s said since committing to her workouts, nutrition, and making time every week for herself, she’s found a new appreciation for her body and what it’s done, and continues to do for her.

Her negative self image and constant criticism of herself is GONE. Like any human, she has sneaky, limiting beliefs about herself that try to come back from time to time. But with a little support from my accountability group and some personal development, there’s literally nothing she can’t handle. πŸ’ͺ🏻

Here’s what she had to say about joining and focusing on herself these last 30 days:

“In 4 weeks I am down almost 10 pounds and a total of 12 inches!...The mental changes are where the success is truly. After just a few days into this program, I felt a rush of energy. Something that I never knew existed before. Something that had me jumping up and down. I smile bigger, laugh harder, and enjoy life again. To know how good you should feel is such an amazing thing. EVERY single person needs this program!”

It’s testimonies like this that make me fall in love with these products and community again and again. ❤️

I’m on a mission to help every woman who feels lost in where to start their health and wellness journey find total peace, love, and acceptance with their bodies. If that sounds at all like something you’d be in for, I’m ready to get you started! πŸ˜˜

Chat soon!

Dawn

P.S. My next challenge group is starting June 6th and I have a spot reserved for you! All you have to do is email me at funfitand50@gmail.com to claim it! Let’s make July the month we’ve never felt better. πŸ‘πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...