Thursday, April 21, 2022

If this doesn’t give you the drive to go kick some a$$ today, I don’t know what will! πŸ’ͺ🏻

 Hey, Friends!

I’m comin’ to ya with a little inspiration today. πŸ”₯

And let me tell ya, after reading this, I was fired  πŸ‘πŸ» up! πŸ‘πŸ»

“I just joined Dawn’s challenge group a little over a month ago and wow… talk about a reality check! (in the best way possible ❤️)

I’ve always been someone who cares about what other people think of me. As hard as I tried on my own, I could never kick the overwhelming amount of thoughts and fears I had when it came to asking someone to help me with my health and fitness.

But the more I asked and the more I learned though, I decided this challenge group was the right thing for me to try. And I’ll go ahead and toot my own horn… I was right. πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️

This group has completely changed my mindset around achieving my goals and forgetting what others think of me. I used to worry people would look at me as some “health freak” or someone obsessed with just burning calories, but joining this group has definitely made me realize 2 important things:

  1. If it makes me happy, other people’s opinions shouldn’t matter.

  2. No one else is living my life. How I feel every single day is entirely up to me.

And the best part is, I’m surrounded by like-minded women who feel just like I do - Happy, confident, and a constant work in progress. ❤️

πŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ» chills. Am I right? πŸ˜

This is from one of my newest customers. She had the same fears I once did when first joining my group and now she’s absolutely crushing it - a total inspiration in our group! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Summer is right around the corner, and it’s the perfect time for you to ditch all your fears AND the opinions others have of you. ✌️ Just like Vanessa did.

Because it’s true, if feeling your healthiest from the inside out matters to YOU, it shouldn’t matter to anyone else. ✨

Your friend,

Dawn

P.S. Now’s your chance to shoot me with ANY questions you have about my May challenge group/30 days to healthy living group/nutrition challenge/clean week challenge/workout challenge! πŸ˜ It’s starting May 2nd and I have a spot reserved just for you! Send me an email at funfitand50@gmail.com if you’d like to claim it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...