Wednesday, March 23, 2022

“There was no way in helllll I was going to accept feeling like this forever.” πŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀️ … and you shouldn’t either!

 Okay Friends,


I’ve given you my take on the 4 Week Gut Protocol and what it’s doing for me… but I want you to hear it from someone else, too!

This is what it’s doing for Ashley! πŸ‘‡

“After having my baby over 2 years ago, I’ve still been struggling with sleep issues, hormonal imbalances, and midday fatigue. I asked my doctor if I should be having any concerns and her response was, “All your labs look normal. It’s just part of being a new mom!” πŸ˜

There was no way in hellllllll I was going to accept feeling like this forever. πŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀️

I decided to take matters into my own hands and start getting healthy from the inside out. I signed up with Dawn to do the 4 Week Gut Protocol and 4 Weeks for Every Body and all I can say is… MAMA’S BACK, YA’LL! πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ’ƒ

I’m only 7 days in and I’m already sleeping better, experiencing more mental clarity and sharpness throughout the day, and honestly feeling more like myself than I ever have in the past 2 years!

πŸ‘† Statements like this just give me all the chills. ❤️❤️❤️

I’m telling you now, the way you’ve been feeling lately - tired, irritable, and just a little “off” - it doesn’t have to be this way. And it shouldn’t be this way! πŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀️

My 2nd 4 Week Gut Protocol & 4 Weeks for Every Body challenge group is starting April 12th and I have a spot reserved just for you! πŸ˜Ž

Would you like to take it? πŸ€—

Your friend,

Dawn

P.S. The spot for you in my 4 Week Gut Protocol & 4 Weeks for Every Body workout program is available starting NOW! πŸ˜ The group kicks off April 12th and I’d love to have you in there! Got questions? Shoot them my way by emailing me at funfitand50@gmail.com! πŸ™Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...