Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I have a spot reserved for you… Would you like to take it? 😁

 Hey there Friends,


I decided to put together a few FAQs I’ve been getting about this program in case any of them are just what you’ve been needing answered! 👌

I’ll get right to it! 👇

✨ What will I actually be doing during the 4 Week Gut Protocol? ✨

  • Throughout the 4 weeks you’ll be removing 7 foods that are typically problematic for your digestive system, as well as learning what foods are triggering for you and which ones are best for you.

There are step-by-step instructional videos showing you exactly when and how to remove these foods, as well as what to replace them with, and how to rebalance your gut afterwards. 🙌

✨ What’s included in the program? ✨

  • You’ll be receiving instructional videos, weekly tips to educate you on gut health and keep you accountable to the program, food lists to take the guesswork out of knowing what to eat, and multiple recipes! 😋

✨ You’ve also mentioned 4 Weeks for Every Body - Is that a separate program? ✨

  • Because there’s research behind exercise benefitting gut health, 4 Weeks for Every Body is a no-impact workout program that can be completed while doing the 4 Week Gut Protocol, or simply by itself. You don’t have to exercise while doing the nutrition program, but if you’d like to enhance your results, I definitely recommend it! 💪

Andddd to top it all off 👉 When you sign up for the 4 Week Gut Health Protocol you’ll be added to my own exclusive online community that’ll give you even MORE gut health tips, recipes, motivation, and accountability. 👭

Trust me, learning about how to take care of your gut is a whole lot more fun when you’ve got like-minded friends doing it along with you. 😉

We’re wrapping up the 1st quarter of 2022 and I’m saying goodbye to uncomfortable bloating, fatigue, headaches, and digestive issues. ✌

And helllloooooo to glowing skin, mental clarity, and a better version of me from the inside out! ❤️

Out with the old and in with the new - Am I right?! 👋

Xoxo,

Dawn


P.S. Don’t forget our gut health challenge group starts May 2nd and there’s a spot reserved just for you! ❤️ I’d be thrilled to have you join us for the next 4 weeks! Email me at funfitand50@gmail.com and let’s get you added! 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...