Tuesday, February 15, 2022

You don’t need to be a social media strategist to make THIS work. πŸ™…

 Hey, hey! πŸ‘‹

In case you’ve been questioning these last couple weeks if you have what it takes to start your own business, I have someone I want to introduce to you that I think will give you some clarity. ❤️πŸ‘‡

This is Ashley’s story! πŸ‘

Ashley joined me as a challenger 4 years ago. She had goals of losing 20 lbs, improving her energy, and just getting her overall confidence back. πŸ’ͺ

She was straight up KILLING IT in our challenge groups, so I decided to reach out and present the coaching opportunity to her! And naturally… she said no. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

She gave me the reasons I’d heard before as to why she couldn’t commit:

πŸ‘‰ I don’t know anything about health and fitness. I’m not a certified trainer!

πŸ‘‰ I don’t know how to attract customers since I’m not at my “goal body” yet.

πŸ‘‰ I don’t know anything about running a business on social media.

Girl stawppp. ✋ 

These are all reasons why you make the BEST kind of coach!

No one needs a health and fitness degree to help people reach their goals.πŸ™… You just have to be willing to show up for yourself and your challengers every single day (virtually of course πŸ˜‰), share your journey, believe in what you’re doing, and have a strong passion for helping others find their happiest, healthiest lives. ❤️

No one needs to be at their goal body to help people reach their goals. πŸ™… I mean, is it easier to relate to someone who’s in your same shoes, or to a professional athlete? πŸ€”

And you know what? I was right. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ashley joined my team and has since then helped over 100 women reach their health and fitness goals! This business has helped her pay for groceries, car payments and her mortgage, and even save for a vacation. ❤️

This business has done all of this for Ashley and so much more.

What can it do for you? ✨

xoxo,

Dawn

P.S. If you’d like to learn more about how Ashley took her “no” reasons and turned them into HELL YES reasons, join my business mentorship group! We’ll give you everything you need to start you on your journey! πŸ’ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...