Tuesday, February 22, 2022

What if you didn’t have to sacrifice ANY of this to grow a thriving business? 🤔

 Hey!

I’m sure like the majority of the human race, you feel like you couldn’t possibly add one more thing to your plate right now. 😬

I totally get it. You’ve already got your job, a family/kids/pets to take care of, a social life to enjoy, your health to manage and all while trying to get 8 hours of sleep at night, too. 🤪

But what if you didn’t have to sacrifice ANY of that in order to grow a thriving business? There are 3 simple things I do every single day that have helped me grow my own thriving business, AND so many others on my team. 👇

✨Be the proof - I have completely changed my body from the inside out and it’s important for me to be a walking testimony of that to show others it can work for them too!

✨Share the joy - If you experience something life changing, why on Earth would you keep it to yourself?! Share your journey every single day, and when someone asks what you’re doing to find success, ask them to join you!

✨Do personal development - This is honestly the most important of the 3! If you don’t feed your mind with positivity and fill your own cup first, you’ll never be able to help others find their own success.

That’s it. 👆 Those 3 things are what I do to find success in this business! There’s no crazy marketing strategies, no slimy messages just to get sales. Just you improving your own life so you can improve others’. ❤️

If those 3 things sound like your kind of business, join my next Coach Mentorship group! You’ll get direct support from me and the other boss babes on my team 👭, self-paced trainings to get you started on the right foot (but on your own schedule!) 👏, and ALL your questions answered!

I think you’d make a fabulous addition to our team. 😘 You in?

Your friend,

Dawn

P.S. ⏰There’s not much time left to claim your spot in the March Coach Mentorship group! ⏰ If you’ve been looking for your sign to join… THIS IS IT! 👋😉 Sent me an email with the subject line “Coach Mentorship Group” to claim your spot! (dawnvezina@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday to do's

Pick up groceries & put away Vacuum car Go through car wash Polish living room furniture Clean mirrors & tv screens Vacuum living ro...