Monday, January 17, 2022

😍 Seriously, how GOOD does this sound?!

 Okay, I’m just gonna get right to it because I CAN’T FREAKING WAIT any longer! πŸ˜†

Our newest program, Job 1, is already changing lives and it’s nothing like you’ve ever seen before!

Here’s what it’s all about:

✨ 5 days a week, 20 minutes per day, for 4 weeks total

✨ Only equipment needed is resistance loops and dumbbells (with optional cycling workouts you can do if you get the new MYX bike or have any kind of stationary bike at home!)

✨ 3 days of strength training, 2 days of cardio endurance/HIIT training

✨ All created and led by Beachbody’s newest Super Trainer - Jennifer Jacobs!

What sets this program apart from others is how it’s specifically designed to not only get you physical results, but better focus throughout your day, improved self-confidence, increased productivity, and help you develop consistency in your health and fitness. πŸ’ͺ🏻

I was honestly blown away after trying the sample workout! πŸ˜ The moves were unlike any others I've seen before and challenged me in the absolute best way possible! It may have only been 20 minutes, but it was a solid 20 minutes that left me feeling accomplished, refreshed, and totally ready to tackle the rest of my day! But I also couldn't believe how quickly it went by!

You can trust me, but I don’t want you to just take my word for it… πŸ˜‰

I want you to join my Job 1 Challenge Group starting February 7th and get in on an experience that will totally set the tone for the rest of 2022! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

You in? Just reply to this email and I’ll get your spot reserved! ☺

Dawn

P.S. Want a little sneak peek of what my groups are like before fully committing to Job 1? I have a free Facebook group I can get you added to so you can see for yourself why I’m obsessed with doing what I do as a coach! πŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...