Sunday, January 9, 2022

🤪 Please stop using this word…

 There’s one word that’s started driving me absolutely nuts. 👇


BUSY. 🙅🏼




10 years ago I used this word as an excuse to avoid taking care of myself. I thought I was too “busy” to learn how to prep and cook healthy meals, exercise, and commit to personal development.

Every single day I battled headaches, lack of energy, poor quality sleep, and low self-esteem. All because I thought this is just what “busy” felt like. 😖

Can you relate?

The truth is, we’re all busy (as much as I hate using that word! 😆) But who wants to waste their life letting “busy” dictate how they feel? NOT ME! And you shouldn’t want that for yourself, either!

No matter how busy you feel like you are, you owe it to yourself to focus on your health and well-being. Because when you do, you’ll show up as a better version of yourself in every single aspect of your life. ✨

I have 2 pieces of advice for you when it comes to creating healthy habits:

☝ Surround yourself with people who are in the same boat as you, and who will be willing to do this right alongside you and hold you accountable. *I have 50+ people in my fitness community who would love to welcome you in!*

✌ Start with a small commitment in the beginning. There’s no sense in training for a marathon right away! Could you commit to 20 minutes a day for 5 days a week with me?

Let’s be real… “Busy” probably isn’t going away in 2022. But how we want that busyness to make us feel is in our complete control. It’s a brand new year and it’s time to commit to yourself. ❤

Here’s to making 2022 the year your health and wellness becomes Job 1! 💪

Dawn

P.S. Our BRAND NEW program, Job 1, just came out on December 16th! It’s only 20 minutes a day for 5 days a week and would be the perfect program for you to get started with! 😍 Wanna learn more? Just reply to this email and I’ll give you all the deets, or I can get you a free sample workout to try! 🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday to do's

Pick up groceries & put away Vacuum car Go through car wash Polish living room furniture Clean mirrors & tv screens Vacuum living ro...