Sunday, January 23, 2022

Open to learn my secret trifecta! 😏

 Hey!

I know last week I went on and on about how incredible this new Job 1 program is and how fresh the workouts are, but I forgot to mention the complete 3-part formula that really does give you the total solution...

  1. Workouts 💪🏻

  2. Nutrition 🍎

  3. Accountability 👭

Part 1: Workouts ✨

Not only do you get 20 completely new and different strength and cardio workouts for the next 4 weeks, but you’ll also be given 20-minute cycling workouts that can be used on your cardio days to give you more variety! The workouts can be completed on the new Beachbody MYX bike or any stationary bike you have at home. 🚲

Andddd to top all that off, your total solution pack also includes access to ALL Beachbody on Demand programs - over 1,500 workouts! 😁

Part 2: Nutrition ✨

In addition to the workouts, you’ll get access to 2 proven nutrition programs - 2BMindset and Portion Fix! I’ll work with you to help you determine which program is best to follow according to your health and fitness goals! 🥗

You’ll also receive 30 servings of my favorite superfood shake, Shakeology. Calling it a “protein shake” would be an insult. 😉 It’s got vitamins, minerals, probiotics, prebiotics, phytonutrients, adaptogens, and honestly - everything our bodies need in order to thrive on a daily basis! 🥤

Part 3: Accountability ✨

The third and final part (and my favorite! ❤️)- My Challenge Group! As soon as you get your pack I’ll get you plugged into my virtual Challenge Group! In there we share recipes, tips and tricks that are working for us to stay on track and committed to our goals, and just cheer each other on! Sure, starting a health and fitness routine can be challenging, but no one ever said you’d have to do it alone. 😘

I’m so ready for this month and this year to be YOURS. You deserve to feel your best, inside and out, and I would love to be the one next to you watching you conquer your goals! 💪🏻

Cheering for you, 💗

Dawn

P.S. Still have questions about this 3-part challenge pack? Great! 😊 Reply to this email and ask me about pricing options so we can get you set up with the best pack for YOU and your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...