Sunday, December 5, 2021

๐Ÿ›‘STOP telling yourself this.

 I don’t know about you, but I love the holidays! The twinkly lights, the music, decor, Christmas movies, hot cocoa by the fire in my cozy Christmas jammies...I’m basically Elf. 

Tell me I’m not alone. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜œ

But I didn’t always enjoy the holidays

I used to suffer through them because I was too concerned with the number of calories I was eating and doing constant calculations in my head on how long I’d have to work out to “undo” what I did. 

I used to tell myself, “I can’t make progress on my health and fitness goals this time of year because it’s too hard.”

#LIES.

And I’m going to assume I’m not the only one out there that’s ever felt that way, am I right? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️

The thing is, the holidays ARE a busy time filled with schedule changes, yummy food, travel, etc. But that ISN’T a good reason to throw your health out the window. 

The holidays are a reason TO take care of your health so you can enjoy yourself, feel your best, and have the best of both worlds. 

Because there’s truly no greater gift than the gift of health. ๐ŸŽ

So if you’re someone who struggles with your health mentality during the holidays, I want to encourage you to STOP that negative self-talk and give yourself the gift of health this holiday season. I’ll be right there with you, too! If you need help, encouragement, accountability, or someone to chat with...I’m a quick reply away. ❤️

Cheers to health and holiday joy!

Dawn

P.S. My favorite total solution challenge packs are available at AMAZING prices this month. This is exactly what I used to start my health journey 9 years ago. You’ll get everything you need from workouts for the year to 2 nutrition programs, supplements, support, and more! These challenge packs make the BEST gifts for yourself or others. Want to see what’s included? Email me at funfitand50@gmail.com and I’ll send you the details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...