Monday, November 1, 2021

That time I broke my rearview mirror...

 Hey there!


Have you ever heard of something called, “Rearview Mirror Syndrome?”

Rearview mirror syndrome occurs when you are constantly stuck in a state of dwelling on the past. You believe that who you were is automatically who you are and will be forever. Put simply...you let your past get in the way of your future. And...



I know how dangerous it is because I used to fall victim to Rearview Mirror Syndrome.

Before I started my health journey and my business, I just assumed that getting healthy had to be miserable. Heck, all of my past diets and workout routines were a fail, were depriving, and didn’t last, so why wouldn’t this be the same. 🤷🏼‍♀️

And hellooo, I went to school to become a cosmetologist, NOT run my own online business from home. Therefore, I thought I wouldn’t be successful and would let other people down.

And then guess what happened?
I got out my pretend baseball bat and broke that rearview mirror into a million little pieces, because I decided that I WAS WORTHY of health, happiness, and success and my past did not define my future. 👊🏼

I put my fears aside and asked the questions. I asked my coach to explain how it all worked… the programs, the products, the accountability, the business. I asked how I would be supported in my health journey and in my business.

She was straightforward, honest, and made me feel validated for having questions and concerns. #thatsnormal

But ultimately, she gave me the power I needed to take the leap.

And ever since then, I have felt 100% supported by her and my entire upline of coaches on our team.

It’s crazy to me to think back on how I almost held myself back from this life because of my fears, doubts, and obsession with the rearview mirror.

And I tell you this story because I know I’m not the only one, and I want you to know it’s ok if you’re feeling stuck right now.

But you don’t have to stay stuck forever.

I’d love nothing more than to be the friend and mentor that gives YOU the power to take the leap too.

So before I sign off, I want to invite you to a FREE, No Strings Attached Sneak Peek into Coaching event that I’ll be hosting on Saturday 20th.

I’ll be sharing my story, the ins and outs of this business, how to get started, how to make an impact and income, how you’ll be supported, and I’ll answer any and all questions you have.

If you want to be added to the group, just send me an email at funfitand50@gmail.com with the subject line, “Sneak Peek.” 📩

Hope to see you there!


P.S. Want to chat one-on-one before the sneak peek? Ask any questions you have/share where your head is at by sending me an email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday to do's

Pick up groceries & put away Vacuum car Go through car wash Polish living room furniture Clean mirrors & tv screens Vacuum living ro...