Sunday, November 21, 2021

πŸ‘‡πŸΌ Let’s get down to the nitty gritty.

 Hey there!

Throughout this month, I’ve been sharing a lot about the business side of what I do, A) because I love it and can’t help but shout it from the rooftops, and B) because I know that now more than ever, people need this opportunity. 

I’ve gotten a lot of questions this month of “so how will I be successful if I join your team?

Today, I wanted to answer this question right here, because I know that if 1 of you has this question, a whole lot more of you do too!

And it’s a great, very valid question.

Let me start by saying, this isn’t a get rich quick scheme. You aren’t going to sign up today and be a millionaire tomorrow, next week, or next month. 

But hello...you wouldn’t want to join a get rich quick scheme anyway, now would you?! πŸ˜œ

So let me tell you what you CAN expect to help you be successful in this business and health journey…

πŸ‘‰πŸΌ An array of health tools to choose from that will help you feel your best.

πŸ‘‰πŸΌ A supportive community of like minded ladies helping you stick to your goals. 

πŸ‘‰πŸΌ An entire team and upline of supportive ladies all working this business alongside you. 

πŸ‘‰πŸΌ A team Facebook Group community with tons of resources, graphics, ideas, and trainings to help you feel confident and celebrate your wins with. 

πŸ‘‰πŸΌ The best corporate team ever who’s always innovating, creating new products, and providing new resources and training. 

πŸ‘‰πŸΌ The ability to show up as yourself and run your business the way you, the CEO, sees fit. 

Is it going to take work and showing up for yourself and your business? Yes. 

It’s  just like your health journey...you have to show up to get the results. 

I’ve got the tools and all the support you need

Now all that’s left to do is say “YES” and start showing up and doing the work with the tools I give you!

Then you can watch as you achieve more time and financial freedom. You can feel fulfilled as you read messages from people you’ve helped saying “thank you.” You can be proud knowing that you’re making an impact and an income while being the best possible version of yourself. 

You ready to do this thing? I’d love to invite you to be in my December New Coach Mentorship, where we’ll be diving right in, helping people, and making some extra money for the holidays! πŸ’°

Just send me an email at funfitand50@gmail.com with the subject line, “Let’s go!”

I can’t wait to officially welcome you to the team!

Dawn

P.S. Still have a few questions about what I do as a coach or how you can join as a customer? Send me an email and ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...