Monday, October 4, 2021

👉🏼Do these 4 things if you’re lacking motivation.

 Hey heyyy!

Now that fall is officially here and you’re embracing all that comes with the new season, AKA, comfort food, sweatshirt weather, PSL’s, beanies, tailgate parties, etc, I have a SERIOUS question for you…

Are you feeling stuck in a workout rut? Or like you just can’t get pumped up to workout when you’d rather be doing something else?

If that’s you...I FEEL YOU. I’ve been there, and it’s hard!

Almost ALWAYS, when I start feeling unmotivated or start dreading my workouts, it’s because I’m going through a busy or stressful time and I start putting myself on the back burner. 

And while that might be our first instinct when other people are counting on us, that is the WORST thing you can do to yourself. 

Because if you start to put yourself last and stop taking care of yourself, you’re going to show up as a half-a** version of yourself for everyone around you.

❌ And that is NOT the goal. ❌

So let me tell you what I do when this lack of motivation sets in…

✅ I lean into my community and my team and tell them what I’m struggling with and ask for accountability and support. 

✅ I sit down with a notebook and pen and refocus my priorities and write them down.

✅ I schedule in time to take care of ME. Workouts, meal prep, quiet time, family time, all of it. 

✅ I choose a workout each day that I’m EXCITED ABOUT. 

These 4 things will help you get back on track and lead to that long-lasting change and healthy lifestyle that you want and crave. 

If you’re ready to refocus your priorities and gain MEGA workout motivation, I have something that is going to blow your mind. 🤯

3 words… Live. Fitness. Classes. 💪🏼

That’s right, Beachbody’s NEW interactive live fitness platform called BODi is officially here and it is EPIC. 

You can workout live with the Beachbody super trainers and do workouts that get you pumped up and excited to move your body. 

Plus, with live music, the opportunity to be on the big screen, and the ability to choose your workouts and mix it up day to day based on your mood, you’ll NEVER get stuck in a workout rut again! 

If you’re ready to ramp up the motivation and the fun, I want you to reply to this email so we can chat about your goals, how much time you have, and what kinds of workouts you enjoy! 📩

Can’t wait to talk soon!

P.S. Got questions about BODi or how my accountability groups run? Shoot them over to me in your email reply (funfitand50@gmail.com) and I’ll answer them for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday to do's

Pick up groceries & put away Vacuum car Go through car wash Polish living room furniture Clean mirrors & tv screens Vacuum living ro...