Monday, September 27, 2021

😲 I forgot to tell you…

 I completely forgot to tell you something! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sometimes my brain moves faster than I can keep up with. If you can relate, please let me know I’m not alone. 😜

Anywho, last week I was telling you all about my Accountability Group and how we can help you kick start your journey and get the courage to talk with your family and friends about your new healthy lifestyle 

I got so excited talking about my free group (and I didn’t realize how fast September went) that I forgot to tell you that enrollment for my October Challenge Group is officially OPEN!🤩

In this challenge group, you’ll commit to a workout program, a nutrition plan, and I’ll hook you up with the supplements and resources you need to be successful from start to finish. 

You’ll get 24/7 support from me and my group of challengers inside of our exclusive challenge group. 

Each day, you’ll log your workout, supplements, water, meals, and complete daily challenges to make this healthy lifestyle F-U-N and keep you accountable to your goals. 💪🏼

And you can do ALL of this from the comfort of your home (or anywhere you are) and do it on your own time!

Want to have some peaceful “me time” in the morning? Want to push play with your significant other, kids, or a friend? It’s TOTALLY up to you!

No gym lines. No expensive membership fees. No germs. Just you, your online personal trainer, and the desire to get healthy and fit! 

I remember the impact my very first challenge group had on me and my family and I cannot WAIT for you to experience it too!

I’m talking...better attitude, more energy, happier, healthier, feeling better, and overall, living a more positive, fulfilling life! ❤️

I’ll be there every step of the way to support you in your goals, help you get set up with the solutions that fit your goals best, cheer you on, give you a kick in the booty if you need it, and most of all, to be a friend and positive impact on you and your family. 

See you on the inside!

Dawn 

P.S. LAST CALL for snagging my 20 Family-Friendly Weeknight Dinner Recipes and to join my October challenge group! Want to grab it and join? 👌 Just send me an email (funfitand50@gmail.com) with the subject line, “I’m ready” and we’ll get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...