Monday, August 9, 2021

👉🏼Let me make this easy for you…

 Hey there!

Remember my story last week about overcoming my fears, telling my inner mean girl to shove it, and saying yes to the coaching opportunity, despite being a newbie to all things social media and putting myself out there?

I told you how much my team community helped me through those first days, weeks, and months. But today, I want to really brag on my team, because they literally made starting my coaching business SO easy for me.

Sure, I had to put in the work, click publish on my IG stories and social media posts, and work my butt off during my workouts. 

But they gave me the systems and tools to follow so I knew exactly WHAT I needed to share, how to share it, and how to get results (and help my challengers get results too!)

Having these systems and tools in place made it so much easier for me to jump in and find success right away. 

And that my friends, is called the power of DUPLICATION! ✊🏼

Now don’t get me wrong, I had to put in the work, but doing that was so much easier with a clear plan, templates, checklists, and examples to follow. 

And guess what? 

Every single new coach on my team gets those exact systems, tools, and a business roadmap, too! 🗺️

No matter what your goal is as a coach, whether it be to get in great shape, help a few people and earn an extra $100 a month, or seriously go all in and make a full-time income, we’ve got you covered! 

The great thing about it is that not only will you have access to me and my team of coaches, but my ENTIRE upline of coaches from all across the country. 

We have coaches doubling their full-time income, buying their dream homes, and being recognized by our company as leaders.

One team. One dream...to live healthy, fulfilling lives while creating a life on our terms. 🙌🏼

Sound like something you’d be willing to at least take an hour to learn more about? 

I’ll be hosting a Sneak Peek into Coaching event where I’ll be sharing all about the ins and outs of coaching, and I’d love to invite you to join!

It was one of these events that hooked me and helped me take the leap, so I hope to see you at this powerful event! ❤️

Talk soon! 

Dawn

P.S. Claim your spot for the Sneak Peek into Coaching event by sending me an email at funfitand50@gmail.com with the subject line, “I’m in!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...