Monday, August 2, 2021

I was that girl 🙋🏼

 Have you ever caught yourself thinking, “I would NEVER be able to do that?!” 

Whether it be a new workout program that looks maybe a little too intense for you, a recipe with ingredients that intimidates you, or a new career opportunity that leaves you with sweaty palms. 💦

I used to be that girl.

I’d look at people on Instagram and constantly compare myself, wishing I could do what they were doing, but telling myself it would never be possible for little old me. 

I remember when the coaching opportunity was presented to me, thinking, “ohhhh heck no!” I’m just a housewife, I could NEVER do that. 

I told myself I wasn’t in shape enough, wasn’t stylish enough, and wasn’t outgoing enough to actually help others. 

I remember thinking how nice it would be to be able to work from home, make money, and help others, but I worried about my ability to actually succeed and didn’t want to invest in something and not make a dime off of it. 

However, all of these thoughts that were spinning in my head were completely...false. My brain was tricking me into believing they were truths, but let me tell you, they were NOT. 🙅🏼‍♀️

While I was skeptical, I knew one thing...I would never know unless I tried

🌟So I said YES. 🌟

And I won’t sugarcoat it, I was scared out of my mind. I didn’t know what I was doing, didn’t have any social media experience, and had never sold anything in my life. 😲

But that didn’t matter, because I had a team of AH-MAZING women by my side who had been in my shoes and walked the path. They taught me how to set up my coach office, start sharing on social media, and gave me tips for how to help people get started on their own journeys. 

I fell madly in love with my team community and our challenge group full of ladies. 

Now?? I have gained SO MANY new friends and been able to help other women regain their confidence and their health...right alongside me!

I am now a more positive, outgoing, driven, adventurous, fun, and healthy version of myself! 🙌🏼

This life that I’m living was sitting on the other side of my fears all along. I can’t even imagine where I’d be had I not just trusted my gut and gone with it. 

And that could be the same for you too!

So I want to encourage you today to TRUST YOURSELF. Ignore the little voices in your head (AKA, your inner mean girl) that are trying to keep you down. 

You don’t have time for them. You’ve got a life to live and lives to change! ❤️

I would be honored to help you take this leap and support you along the way!

Curious? Just comment and let’s chat about your fears and goals! 👇🏼

Chat soon!

Dawn

P.S. Want to see exactly what goes on in the life of a coach? I’m hosting a Sneak Peek into Coaching call soon and would love to have you there! Just comment and let me know you want in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...