Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Did you hear what happened? πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️

 Hey there friends

I know you’ve been reading my blog each week and listening to me talk all about my challenge groups, the coaching opportunity, and the amazing team community we have. 

However, I know you still have questions, because when I was in your shoes, I did too. 

You’re probably thinking that my challengers and coaches have some sort of superpower that makes it easier for them to succeed and implement all the systems and tools given to them.

Well, as much as I’d like to say that I’m superwoman, I am not. πŸ¦ΈπŸΌ‍♀️

In fact, I am farrrr from it. If only you could see the pile of laundry and dishes in my house right now. πŸ˜œπŸ€¦πŸΌ‍♀️

But the good news is, there’s no need for superpowers when it comes to being a successful challenger or coach. 

All you need is a big heart, a goal, and a solid work ethic. 

You see, there’s no need to completely reinvent the wheel here. We have all the tools you need to be successful, get results, and feel absolutely amazing!  And no matter what your nutrition needs or workout style is, we have something for you! πŸ’ͺ🏼

My challengers and I have all followed the workout programs and nutrition plans for a while now, and while we have different goals and interests, there is something for all of us! No more boredom or plateaus! 

Different people will resonate with different programs, and that’s perfectly fine! As a coach, that’s my job...to help you find the solutions that are right for YOU that you will enjoy! 

So don’t for one second ever think there won’t be something out there for you...because that’s simply not true!

The program that will change your life is waiting for you...just let that sink in. ❤️

All it takes is you trusting the process, just like I did. 

I believe in you!

Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...