Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Are You Making Any of These Mistakes? πŸ˜…

 Tell me if this sounds familiar…

Me: I’m going to start working on my health and fitness goals! πŸ’ͺ

Everybody on Instagram: *Posting filtered pictures of flattering angles and wearing bikinis that I could probably only get one leg into.*

Me: (*self-doubt kicking in*)……….. maybe tomorrow. πŸ˜


This was me!! I used to be soooo bad about comparing my health and fitness journey to other girls I’d see on social media. πŸ™ˆ I’d be scrolling Pinterest for motivation, pin a ton of 3 day diets or cleanses, save completely made-up workouts that I had no idea who created, and admire the influencers I’d see with *perfect* bodies.

I’d start on Monday, be starving by Tuesday, binge on Wednesday, have major regret on Thursday, and then tell myself I’d get back to it on Monday… I did this for sooooo long it pains me to think about it now! πŸ˜“

Looking back, there were 3 main mistakes I made when I tried committing to my goals:

  1. Comparing myself to how others looked or what others did on social media.
  2. Being completely and utterly unprepared.
  3. Not implementing any kind of accountability system.

Trust me. I learned the hard way. πŸ˜… And I wanna share my solutions with you that fixed all 3 mistakes for me:

  1. Staying in my own lane. πŸ‘Œ
  2. Sticking to a professionally created workout program and nutrition plan. πŸ’ͺπŸ₯—
  3. Plugging into a group of like-minded people for support. ❤

And if you’ve been making any of the mistakes that I used to, I have a feeling these solutions could work for you too. They definitely did for Leslie!! 

  • “It feels as if Amoila is in the room cheering me on and helping me get through each set, pushing me to do one more rep, to lift heavier, to find it in myself.”

    Lost 37 lbs. and 25 inches

Focusing on someone else’s goals isn’t going to get you any closer to yours. Living a life of daily detoxes and “lose the weight in 3 days!” type plans aren't going to get you lifetime results. And if no one’s supporting you on your journey to becoming healthier and happier… Well, that’s just wrong! πŸ™…πŸΌ 

Because you SO deserve it! πŸ˜˜ You deserve to live your most authentic, happiest, and healthiest life!

I’m always here if you’re ready to join!

Dawn

P.S. Our 645 Challenge Group is started July 19! My challengers are PUMPED and ready to get results! Send me an email at funfitand50@gmail.com so we can get you set up with your tools and materials! πŸ’ͺπŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...