Monday, May 24, 2021

What if you THRIVE??

 I know what you may be thinking, because if you’re anything like me, you are your own biggest critic and you’ve got alllll the “what ifs'' playing in your head. πŸ˜…

“I could try, but what if I fail?” “What if my family and friends get annoyed with me on social?” “What if I don’t sign up a single customer?” 

Before you shoot yourself down and create those self-limiting beliefs… 

Let me give YOU a few “what ifs!”

πŸ’₯ What if you decided to commit, and you showed up every single day?

I know I gave you the 3 secret ingredients to be successful in this business, but there’s actually a 4th. And this may be THE most important one. Consistency. πŸ‘ˆ  People want to join people who they know will be around for the long haul. How can you fail if you show up every single day? YOU CAN’T! πŸ’ͺ

πŸ’₯  What if you are unapologetically and authentically YOU when you’re on  your social media?

People can relate to people who are real. πŸ’– What makes you unique and what makes people want to join you is your story and who you are. Coaching isn’t about who has the best body, who can crank out the most push-ups, or who eats clean 100% of the time. It’s about showing people your true self and how you can live a healthy lifestyle AND be human. Nobody else has a story like you - share it with the world!! ✨

πŸ’₯ What if  you sign up just one customer? And then another? And then another? And another!

You know how the best coaches in the business started out? With their first customer. πŸ˜‰ Just like the rest of us! Can you imagine what your life would look like with 5 customers a month? Or even 25? You become so passionate about what you’re doing that sharing it with other people feels so natural! Like you’re just talking to an old friend about what you’re doing to get and stay healthy, not selling. πŸ™… One customer can  turn into another, and another, and another!

Stop creating those self-limiting beliefs that we both know aren’t true. Just like our fears, they are NOT our reality. 

I want you to join my team and see for yourself who you can become with this opportunity!

✅ Somebody who changes lives for the better and helps people get healthy for the rest of their life!

✅ Somebody who is the CEO of her own business and is able to create the life she wants because she refused to take no for an answer!

✅ And somebody who is healthy and genuinely happy. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - the best part about this business is getting to work on yourself every single day. You. Come. First. How many businesses or careers can you think of that actually promote that?! πŸ€―

I mean, what is there really to lose? NOTHING! Join my June challenge group. Get a feel for what we do as coaches in that group. And promise me you’ll leave those self-limiting beliefs out of it! πŸ˜‰

P.S. If there’s anything at all you’d love to know about coaching, just reply to this email! And if you haven’t yet, be sure to reserve your spot for my June challenge group! See you in there! πŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...