Monday, May 3, 2021

Everything You Want is on the Other Side of Fear

 I think I’ve been feeling a little nostalgic lately. ☺ I blame it on the quote I just came across a few days ago! 👇

“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” - Jack Canfield

I felt this one deep. ❤ But seriously, how true is this?!?! I’ll tell you why it is especially for me… and YOU!

About 7 years ago I started on my journey to living a healthier lifestyle. I crushed my first program and kept completing more and more. I followed the meal plans and continued to show up for myself every single day (I still do!). I couldn’t help but feel like there was just something missing, though. 🤷🏼

For the longest time I had been day-dreaming about being able to stay home. I knew it just wasn’t in the cards for us if we only had one income, though. 😖

Fast forward a few years and my coach reached out to me and popped the question…  😅

👉 “Have you ever thought about becoming a coach?” 

Me? Ummm. LOL. I had so many thoughts and fears after that!

  • “I was a vocational trainer. I didn’t know enough about health and fitness to help anyone get healthy!” 🙈

  • “I have no idea what to post on social media. I’ll just embarrass myself.”🙉

  • “What would my family and friends think?” 🙊

Then this feeling hit me like a brick wall - “THIS IS WHAT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR, DAWN!” 👊

So I did it! Has it always been the easiest? No! Has it always been completely worth it? Absolutely! 💪

That’s the thing about fears - they’re NOT our reality and they DON’T pay our bills. It’s so hard for me to think about what my life could have been like had I not said yes to the coaching opportunity! 😳

I wouldn’t be contributing to my family. I wouldn’t be working on staying home. I wouldn’t have so many of the wonderful friendships that I do today. ❤ I maybe wouldn’t even have stuck with my health and fitness goals! 🤷🏼

But, I’m so glad I took a chance, stepped up to the plate, and gave it everything I had. 😆 And you know what? You. Can. Too! 

Because maybe, just maybe, everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Talk soon!

P.S. Have you signed up for my May challenge group yet? Girl, let’s get you in there! 🙌 Respond to this email with the subject line, “Get me in!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday to do's

Change bathroom towels Make next week's menu & grocery list Order groceries, if doing Deep clean dishwasher Vacuum car Go through ca...